The Disclosure Project has announced that it will be pursuing a disclosure on the existence of new and alternate energy systems that have been deliberately and illegally suppressed.
The Disclosure Project, in cooperation with Space Energy Access Systems Inc., has discovered that over the past 75 years a number of important breakthroughs in energy efficiency, alternate forms of energy generation and propulsion have been deliberately withheld from the public to prop up the oil, gas, coal, public utility and nuclear power industries.
These significant technological breakthroughs that have been suppressed range from modifications of the internal combustion engine to get significantly higher miles per gallon to new electromagnetic generating systems that extract energy from the so-called Quantum vacuum.
Current intelligence gathered by The Disclosure Project and SEAS indicates that a shadowy operation connected to covert government and intelligence programs but run primarily by US and foreign corporate interests have resulted in this suppression.
Actions taken to effect secrecy and to neutralize the public availability of these technologies - which by now could have completely replaced the need for fossil fuels - include:
* Threats, intimidation and on occasion the murder of scientists and inventors originating these energy breakthroughs;
* Corporate acquisition of technologies with subsequent 'black shelving' - that is the deliberate suppression of the technology by owning the rights and then refusing to release the technology to the public;
* The illegal application of section 181 and related sections of the Patent Law to force inventors to keep the technology secret or face substantial fines and jail time;
* The bogus and illegal use of other so-called national security provisions to intimidate inventors and suppress technologies;
* Sabotage of inventor labs, prototypes and facilities in order to cause the loss of the technology or to intimidate inventors and colleagues.
It is clear that human society will continue to be harmed by the deliberate and illegal withholding of such technologies and that a thoroughly documented and sourced Disclosure of the matter is urgently needed. The widening gap between poor and rich nations, the worsening situation in the Middle East and elsewhere, the relentless decay in the environment, global warming, intractable world poverty and many other pressing problems facing humanity are directly related to the suppression of these energy breakthroughs.
We call on all concerned citizens to assist us in identifying and securing the cooperation of the following:
* Scientists and Inventors of high credentialed credibility who have been the target or victim of such suppression;
* Corporate Whistleblowers who have observed or been part of the acquisition or suppression of such technologies;
* Government, military and intelligence whistleblowers who have witnessed or been part of such actions. These include current or past whistleblower witnesses from the Patent Office, Department of Defense, CIA, NASA, NRO, NSA, Executive Branch/White House, Congress or any other branch of the military and government;
* Non-US whistleblowers associated with foreign governments, particularly western Europe, Great Britain, Russia/former USSR, and Japan;
* Foreign corporate or institutional whistleblowers
* Whistleblowers associated with government labs or para-governmental institutes, universities and research centers
* . Any person who has or can acquire documentation, whether government or private/corporate of such suppression and acquisition of technologies and who can establish the authenticity of said documents.
The Disclosure Project will coordinate an international release of such whistleblower testimony and documents once there is sufficient credible named sources and evidence to establish beyond any doubt the reality of the existence and suppression of such technological developments.
Please help us identify such witnesses and evidence. It is time the world knew the truth about energy, oil and why humanity continues to be held down by our artificial addiction to oil and fossil fuels. The time for change is now.